Tuesday 1 September 2015

Miss Capstick's Coffee Syrup Advertisement

Dave's Coffee Cinnamon Syrup
My advertisement is for a new cinnamon flavoured coffee syrup.  I have organised my advertisement into 5 different sections.  In the center of my add is a picture of a cup of delicious coffee sprinkled with cinnamon to draw my audiences attention .  Across this I displayed the brand name and included a large price.  I have two boxes of text that provide my customer with information. I have contrasted these so that the text and the background stand out.  I have selected a bold large font to advertise that this product is NEW.  The two other images included on my add show the bottled Dave's product and fresh cinnamon sticks.  These images help my audience link the product I am selling.  I have offered a special deal hoping to encourage my audience to try my new syrup.
Miss Capstick

1 comment:

  1. if showed my mum this advertisement
    she will buy this product and nice with the coffee

    ReplyDelete