Tuesday 1 September 2015

Elysia's advertisement

Doge Show Tickets
In my advertisement, I am advertising a doge show. I have told the audience who doge is just so they know who he is. I have put a big NEW to pull the audience's attention. I have also added a picture of Doge to support who Doge is. I have included a special offer to draw their attention even more. I have put which website they can buy it on so they can buy it immediately on their phone or tablet. This will increase the popularity of tickets because most people are online citizens and people normally buy stuff online. I  said International Gaming Dog so it would add even more attention to gaming people like Minecrafters. I have made contrast to make the words really stand out.

1 comment:

  1. This is a awesome advertise because its about dogs

    ReplyDelete