Friday 16 October 2015

Carnival of Animals


In the second week of the school holidays I went to a show called 'Carnival of Animals'. And no, there were animals. The reason why I went to 'Carnival of Animals! And no, there were no Animals. The reason why I went to 'Carnival of Animals', was because me and my cousin, Emma, won 4 tickets to 'Carnival of Animals'. My auntie asked for 1 more ticket politely and guess what? she got it! The people who went were: Emma, Andrew (my brother),Grandma , Catherine (my auntie) and me. We went to 'Bruce Mason Centre' over the shore. When we got inside we walked to the ticket desk and asked for our tickets. Me and Emma went Cookoo over the tickets because we were dying to see what row we were in. We were in row...'B'! As we were going in to watch the show I read a sign that said 'please turn off all cameras and phones. NO photography please. Thank you'. I didn't like that because I had bought 'my camera. During the show, the people were acting as animals and they were so flexible and bendable. Sometime later on in the show they threw balloons 'out into the audience, but they got most of them back. When the show ended we went back to my grandmas house and had lunch. The End.

By Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment