Tuesday 13 October 2015

My Holidays Boring to Fun

My Holidays Boring to Fun

During my holidays I did a few things that I think was amazing.
 
On the first day of the holidays my family explored a new library, but as we drove all around it we discovered next to was a café, pool, (water sprinklers, guns, buckets, and waterfalls ) gym , court, (basketball) volleyball room, and a park, so my parents let me and my siblings go and have on it on the park my favourite ride was the big blue basket, where you or another person hop in the basket swing while someone else pushes you really hard and you would have to hold on.
While on  the boring days at home I would always have to do 6 pages of homework units for maths, reading, general knowledge, research, handwriting, and more...even fun recipes, and if I do well my mum offered me $10 for me and my brother but I got $20 instead,at least 30 minutes of piano.
But my favourite day as the Ambury Farm Day, it only happens once each school holidays the first game I tried was the Boot Throw where you hove to throw a boot in the circle and I won 15 sunflower seeds.(in three packets) While my Mum saved me a ride on a horse ride.
As we pet the animals I had a chance to feed a horse with a carrot.
 
Noelani

No comments:

Post a Comment