Friday 16 October 2015

My trip to taoup/wellington

On the second week of the holidays I went to Taupo with my mum and her friends. It was a fantastic ride but the thing I didn't like was that we were doing one ride in and out. We had lunch then went to huka falls and over there I saw some tuis flying around. We came in the afternoon and slept so well. In the morning I woke up and went with my dad to wellington. It was an 8 hour drive. we arrived in wellington in the afternoon and met my cousins. My cousins grandpa died that's why I came, I thought me and my dad wore just going for a ride but it was actually important. After the funeral me and my dad went back and arrived in the morning at day time kind of day and took a big rest.
By Iyad

3 comments:

  1. Jamie and Armaan19 October 2015 at 09:30

    l like the way how you wrote this recount Iyad you filled it with amazing words. Also its really sad to hear that your grandpa passed away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasnt my grandpa that past away it was my cousins

      Delete
  2. Sorry guys but it wasnt my grandpa that past away it was my cousins lol

    ReplyDelete