Tuesday 13 October 2015

Taupo tournament trip

In the holidays I went down to taupo for a soccer tournament with my team the Papatoetoe united giants Arnav, Suarav, Jonathan, Tamaho, Aydin,Shannon, Jagjot, krishy, Jarred and me .My father was the manager for us I think he spent more then 1,000 dollars on food. On Friday the 9th me and my father took all of the food into our car. On Saturday I was so excited because I had five games first we played Upper Hutt tigers with a 1-2 win. next we lost against fencibles Liverpool 0-3 after that a win of luck came against western suburbs 0-2 . we also played Fencibles spurs loosing 0-2 then the last game of the day was against taupo we won 1-2 . the next day on Sunday the first game was against the Miramar ranges hobbit we lost 1-0 then 40 minutes later we beat Mangere mustangs  1-2. lastly we played western springs wining 1-0. my holiday in taupo was awesome.         

No comments:

Post a Comment