Tuesday 13 October 2015

Hamilton


In the holidays it was my cousins birthday. She was turning 24 years old. Her name is Faaria she lives with her sister and her mum. So me, my mum, my sister and my grandpa went to visit them. When we went there we were greeted by my cousins and Aunty. We gave them gifts, for Faaria we gave her minion presents because she loved minions. Then it was our turn to open our presents. We ate some yummy food we had cupcakes, prawn curry and rice, we had chocolate then after a while we had ice cream. Once we were done we were talking.y mum asked my Aunty if we could go to the mall she said yes. Me, my cousin,my Aunty, my mum, and my sister went there. We stayed there for an hour. Soon it was time to go. We all said our farewells then we went home.
It was a very fun day!
By Nailah 

2 comments:

  1. wow! Nailah it sounds like you had a great holiday:D All that food sounds delicious :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that food sounds good and your holiday was good because it was a birthday party

    ReplyDelete