Tuesday 13 October 2015

My 3 term Holiday-Eramiha.


My holiday
We arrived at snails beach and we were deciding which cabin to be in, I was in the one with my best friends. We unpacked all our stuff and had dinner. After that we went to our night service for when some one shares to us about God and we do praise and worship. The next day we did morning aerobics and went to morning service, then we practised a dance in line formation. After that we went to the beach and had tribal wars (tribes competing against each other) there and my team won. After that we went back and went to night service and it was actually a party. On the third day we went to morning service and then had breakfast and the milk was watery. They announced the winners of tribal wars after our dances. WE WON a X Box and a few hours later we left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment