Monday 27 July 2015

Advertisement Review - 3M Lint Roller

This advertisement is promoting the 3M lint roller.  I think that the target audience for this product would be pet owners because the product is designed to remove pet hair from clothing and furniture.  I think this is a very clever advertisement.  They have used visual features such as an image showing a cute fluffy cat wrapped around the lint roller.  They have been very clever and used a white cat on a black background which shows you how cat fur can sometimes make a mess on your clothing and furniture.  The product name stands out clearly as it is the only other colour you can see.
I think this advertisement is effective because it is funny and they have used a cat to sell their product.

By Miss Capstick

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your advertisement because the lint roller is picking the fur but instead the lint roller has picked up the cat because there is lots of fur on it so it picked up the whole cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that 3M is trying to tell us that it is very sticky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the fluffy white cat
    And I also agree with that
    You liked the idea that
    They used that white fluffy cat
    And that fact that they used
    The black backround.
    In my opinion I think you are
    Right about the target audience
    And the company I string to get pet owners to my it because
    They might have pets that always walk around all over their furniture
    And leave the pet hairs all over their furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so Awesome i could barley use that right now.......HeHe just kidding
    But really i actually need one....
    i agree with what you said about it
    P.S. that cat is so cute fluffy ;]

    ReplyDelete