Wednesday 22 July 2015

what happend in my holiday



In the holidays I went on a short ferry trip to Rangitoto  island and under the harbour bridge I was filled with excitement. on the ship it was a lot windier like a snow storm about to hit us and we fly of the cruising boat. I had a lot of fun cruising I hope we do it again. at the harbour bridge we saw a lady jump because she was doing bungi jumping and I felt like doing it.
                                                                                                                                                                  I enjoyed cruising because I was with my best family and my mums one and only brother came to Auckland from Palmastorn north so we thought lets go cruising.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               didn't I didn't was when I was playing in the park with my friend and two dog came running he stood still but I didn't know. They sniffed my hand and liked it then my friend ran in the bushes and called me I scrambled and we went to his house because his house is before mine. I think the dog wanted to play because he didn't bark he just waged his tale.

next holidays I would like to go to Melbourne Australia Iyad

No comments:

Post a Comment