Monday 27 July 2015

Advertisement review- skittles

This advertisement is promoting skittles. I think the target audience for this advertisement is skittle lovers because skittles are fruit flavoured candy and skittle lovers will love it. Some of the visual features include a rainbow and at the end of the rainbow it has a sentence which says Taste the rainbow so people will know that skittles is rainbow flavoured. I think this advertisement is effective because it is different colours and that skittles are different colours, it is also effective because if the rainbow it also shows and represents skittles.

By Nailah

11 comments:

  1. Destiny and Armaan29 July 2015 at 11:35

    This is a great advertisement because the rainbow matches the lollies and love your descriptive language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good description and the advertisement fits perfectly with the description

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni and Vicky29 July 2015 at 11:48

    we love your descriptive language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice because I love skittles (not bowling skittles) especially the sour ones + nice descriptive language

    ReplyDelete
  5. can I taste the rainbow
    can I taste the rainbow
    can I taste the rainbow
    can I taste the rainbow PLEASE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. precious and kyrah30 July 2015 at 10:24

    I love skittles... are they contagious

    ReplyDelete
  7. this add is cool because the rainbow matches the back round.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like skittles

    ReplyDelete
  9. and also I like your description C:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to haves some right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your writing.

    ReplyDelete