Wednesday 22 July 2015

My holiday

In the school holidays I stayed home and I played on my PSP. After that I played games on my iPadmini. I love my iPad because I got it last year on Christmas Eve and my dad told me it is mine.
Then I watched TV and then I was tired so I turned off the TV. I went to sleep and I woke up with a hungry tummy so I ate some snacks and drank a cup of juice. Then I got my Xbox out and played Minecraft. Then my cousin named Queenie came and told me she had a haircut at a Chinese hair salon. I had a suprise for her and it was a tent made out of a cozy blanket. I looked inside with torch and it was so cool. We played inside the tent and watched TV together it was so much fun. Then I show her how to play Minecraft. Queenie's mum came and asked me if I want to come to the movies and of course I said yes. We watched the movie Minions and Inside Out. The movies that I watched were so cool. That was my holiday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment