Wednesday 22 July 2015

Ayla's Holiday

In the holidays I went to my grandma's house, picked up rubbish, had hot chocolate, went to an art and pottery class, did mini-golf, went rock climbing, watched movies, played ROBLOX and did some work for my badges for Cubs.
I enjoyed being at the art and pottery class. We made castles and towers for pottery class and happy Picasso faces for art. I also enjoyed doing work for my badges because it meant that I would get a badge. I was working on my art, conservation, cooking and book reader badge. 
I didn't enjoy the cold and slipping over and hurting my foot. 
Next holidays I would like to do the same things and spend more time with my family and having fun. Well, all of that apart from slipping and hurting my foot. 

By Ayla 

5 comments:

  1. Tihei & Destiny22 July 2015 at 10:50

    Did you like your holidays and what is your username on ROBLOX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you like ur holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ayla you must of had a wonderful holiday. that sounds fun pottery class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your fun holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a fun holiday

    hamza

    ReplyDelete