Monday 20 July 2015

What I did in the holidays?


In the holidays my cousin came to my house and slept over, we played Minecraft with Jerome on Hunger Games and I killed Jerome and my little cousin. I and Jerome were playing in survival mode and we went mining and found diamonds. Something else I did in the holidays was I watched Minions at the movies. Another thing I did in the holidays was I went to the Zoo and saw the animals, but all the cool and exciting animals were asleep and all the stink animals were awake.

I enjoyed playing with Jerome and my little cousin because Jerome thought that I never had a Ps3 account and a Ps3, and also because my cousin never comes to my house and plays with me. What I also enjoyed was when I went to my cousin’s house and played video games with him and the family. I watched Jurassic world at the movies.

What I didn’t enjoy about my holidays is when I had to get an injection in the arm because my mother said “There is germs going around and I don’t want you to get sick so you MR and your sisters are getting an injection.

The saddest thing that I didn’t enjoy was my Grandpa past away and got buried down in his grave. Everyone was sad but knew he is now in a better place.

Next holidays I would like to go see Ant Man at the Movies with my 3 cousins and my dad and 3 uncles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment