Wednesday 22 July 2015

Noelanis holiday


In the holidays I found the trailer of Kung fu panda 3 and Hotel Transylvania 2,
I went to Jump, a park  full of tramplens while I was there I went on a ropeswing into a pool of huge grey and purple foam and a basketball court,
Every night I would watch a movie and sleep late, the latest I have ever slept is 4:00am and woken up at 12:00 in the afternoon,
On Thursday and Friday I went to the cinemas watching inside out and minions with my Nena, my little sister, older brother, younger brother, and my mum and dad,
In the morning on Sunday we celebrated my older brothers 13th birthday for breakfast we ate MacDonalds, then drived to west Auckland and back home relaxing, for dinner we went to valentimes.

I enjoyed it because we had a break from school and had a chance to be lazy and have fun.

I didn't enjoy the nights I slept on my bed instead of sleeping on the couch.

Until the next holidays I would like to do the exact same thing

By Noelani

4 comments:

  1. Hayley & Crystalive22 July 2015 at 10:47

    Wow I wish that I could do that to. Instead I was so busy. I hope you do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome Noelani I wish I was you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noelani that's so cool sounds like you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with kyrah I also wish i was her too.
    P.s. I also watched inside out and the minions too
    They were both so good .

    ReplyDelete