Monday 27 July 2015

Advertisment Review: WMF

I think the company that is responsible for this advertisment is WMF because the sharp knife that they are advertising is pointing to WMF.  I know that they are advertising a knife because knives are designed for cutting vegetables and meat and in the picture a carrot is cut. I think the target audience are chefs, cookers, knife lovers and people who need a sharper knife.They are persuading us by making the chopping board cut because the knife is soooooooo sharp. They are also persuading us by making the green bits stick out like they are surprised.

By Elysia

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you have noticed lots in this ad. Does it make you want to buy a knife like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that you said that the green bits are sticking out but I think that there just naturally like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious and kyrah30 July 2015 at 10:30

    wow I that looks realistic I thought there was a white string going across the carrot and chopping board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks really cool! I think you are really good at saying whats there. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this sounds like a sharp knife. I think I would need to be really careful.

    ReplyDelete