Monday 27 July 2015

Advertisment Review-Smart Phones

This ad is advertising smart phones by saying "It doesn't take a genius." this slogan convinces people who don't know how to use phones that its not that hard. This ad is supporting the use of smartphones and its very clever by using two competing company's. By using a light and dark back rounds it makes the phone show up better. I think the target audience is people who think phones are complicated old people, really young people etc. They used slightly older versions which aren't as hard to operate as the later ones like Samsung galaxy s6 and iPhone 6.

By Eramiha

9 comments:

  1. Very good advertisement about using phones Eramiha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this advertisement is right because it really doesn't take a genius to operate a simple device

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree what the slogan says about it only takes a genius. I really like how you used long smart words. you even sound like a genius. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the slogan 'it doesn't take a genius I agree with you that the slogan
    Is a great way to get people to bye it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree.

    P.S. It is actually showing SAMSUNG is better than Apple.
    Who agrees with me on that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the adds making me want a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also like this advertisement because of the slogan 'it doesn't take a genius', I think this ad is good to.

    ReplyDelete