Wednesday 22 July 2015

what in my holidays



In the holidays I had to go Rainbows end with my family after going to rainbows end I went home and went to my friends house and we were both walking in a stream where lots of eels is and started poking them with a stick. On Saturday I went to university with my coach brother and his two  friends.  And on Tuesday me and my dad  to up north when we came back on Wednesday it was my little brothers birthday and we had a party together with my cousin. After having a party we had to do some cleaning up.
what I didn't like about my holiday is that I didn't get to go any where including my big brothers they can go and sleep over there own friends house and I had to stay home and picking up rubbish and be bored at home by sleeping and watching television and changing channel.
what I'm going to in my next holiday is go with my brother I'm going to have pay back with my two big brothers and then I can go with my dad.     

No comments:

Post a Comment