Wednesday 22 July 2015

My Holidays

In the holidays I went to my nana's house. I played with my iPad but I was still bored. We were building a extension to our house. Then a big problem happened! The roof started leaking. All the carpet was wet and the top walls were covered with water and fog. I said "Well, that's my weekend gone"! I didn't have much to do. I was fasting during the holidays. I wake up five o'clock in the morning and eat some food then our fast is started. The thing I enjoyed in the holidays was Eid because we get sweets and money. This Eid I didn't get much money because as you grow, the less money you get. I got one hundred and forty five dollars. The thing I didn't enjoy in the holidays was waiting until Eid was here because it happens for two days and it was on Saturday and Sunday in the last week. Next holidays I want to go to Australia because I want to see the Kangaroo.

3 comments:

  1. Rowling & Mahy, C123 July 2015 at 11:48

    Wow. We think you did really well with your fasting. Are you buying anything special or are you going to save it?
    From Rowling & Mahy, C1

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must of had a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you fasted all day. I hope you go to Australia and see the kangeroo

    ReplyDelete